Monday, January 29

heyhey!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Heyheyhey leeky ladies! sorry for the long absence. work's been crazy and I haven't been cooking anything interesting! I'll get my ass moving on restaurant reviews, though, because there are some jems here in Tokyo.

Thought I'd share a pic from a christmas party with students and staff from work. The restaurant staff were kind enough to whip up a vegan meal for me at the last minute.

and another pic...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
well, a friend gave this book to me recently. honestly, it's not a book that i'd be interested in reading but there are some good recipes and info on japanese women's relationship to food e.g. valuing and savouring seasonal, local food.

more later!!! i'll be catching up on everyone's rockin'postings soon!

6 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Blogger been said...

hey karob, welcome back to the blog! that's an awfully cute photo of you all at the party.

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger adam said...

nice!

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger insane scribbler said...

Hi,
Saikat from BlogsJam here.
Wanted to email you, but could not locate your email address on the
blog. we have 2 cool widgets ( a slideshow widget and a content widget
) which can help enhance site interaction and reader's experience. pl contact me at saibose@gmail.com so that i can send you the slideshow widget for your blog.

thx-Saikat

 
At 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey.. was searching the net for Karob, and was surprised to see some one else using the same name :)
This is my nickname in what ever I do.. I did not even know it was a real word with meaning.
well I guess I have bothered you enough..
Nice Blogs though.. :)
[Ain't it the weirdest commet you have got.. ever... :)]
[karob_harshal@rediffmail.com]

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Alena said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Alena

www.smallbusinessavenues.com

 
At 7:56 PM, Anonymous オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

 

Post a Comment

<< Home